Would you Pass an Audit by the DOL?
WOULD YOU PASS AN AUDIT IF A DOL AUDITOR WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR?
- The Department of Labor (DOL)has began increasing enforcement and they expect to generate $7 BILLION of additional revenue over the next 10 years.
- To generate that revenue, the DOL hired 3000 Auditors in 2011 and an additional 3000 in 2014, and expect to hire more.
- For Non-Compliance fines can reach $500,000 or imprisonment,
- Failing to provide a copy of the SPD within 30 days of request can cost $110 PER DAY of Non-Compliance
- A Certificate of Coverage and a Benefit Grid from your Health Carrier WILL NOT suffice.
JOIN US ON OCTOBER 14 OR 15 TO GET THE INFORMATION and SOLUTION STRATEGIES YOU NEED TO ENSURE YOU'RE COMPLIANT!
October 14 Luncheon will be held at Rizzo's Malabar Inn in Crabtree, PA at 12:00 PM
October 15 Luncheon will be held at Edgewood Country Club in Pittsburgh, PA at 12:00 PM
Seating is Limited!
Call today for more information or to RSVP!